The Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken (LTC) with it's 8 Clay Courts and 8 Hard Courts (16 Total) provides many wonderful tennis activities to match your needs, interest and skill level. Recognized as the 2003 National Public Facility of the Year by the USTA, LTC is home to the largest city wide ladder leagues for four different levels of play, 12 USTA Adult and Junior Tournaments including The Cincinnati Adult Clay Court Championship (The Met), weekly social events, Junior Fun Camps and instruction led by USPTA Professionals and many other enriching tennis activities for the entire family. The LTC is open to the public and the only public facility in the greater Cincinnati metroplex that offers hardtru clay court play.
2015 SEASONAL TENNIS MEMBERSHIP includes:
- Individual membership is $195.
- Family membership (two or more) $290.
- Unlimited court usage at the Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken
- Up to (2) Ladder League participation fee , a $190 value
- (1) USTA LTC Adult Tournament participation fee, , a value of $50+ depending on the tournament*
SAVE TREES BY GOING PAPERLESS AND JOINING AS A SEASONAL MEMBER ONLINE:
Go to "Upcoming Events" tab on the home page. The last of many events scheduled at LTC during 2015 is for "Seasonal Membership". Register online and pay via secured PayPal process.*
Pay as you go court-time is another play option. Court time is $10/hr. for hard court or $14/hr. for clay court play. Alternatively a Seasonal Tennis Membership is available with pricing and benefits outlined below.
* Register for ladder league play online. Online enrollment is limited to (1) league. If you would like to play in an additional league, email Jim Goldman, Director of Tennis at firstname.lastname@example.org who will manually enroll you in a second Ladder League of your choice.
The official season is from April 18, 2015 until with Clay Court play availability until October 10, 2015. Hard court play is available year round weather permitting. Tennis Center building hours of operation are generally 9:00am to 9:00pm during the peak summer timeframe although may vary based on early and late season conditions, weather and general Tennis Center activity level. Playing times may be limited during some tournament timeframes such as the July Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.
*Tournament entry excludes the Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.