The Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken Playfield (LTC), a Cincinnati Recreation Commission facility, provides many tennis activities to match your needs, interest and skill level. Recognized by Cincinnati Magazine in their "Best Of The City" December 2015 publication and by the USTA as the 2003 National Public Facility of the Year. The LTC, a 16 court facility with 8 hardcourts and 8 hardtru clay courts, is home to a city wide web based adult ladder league with four skill levels, 12 USTA Adult and Junior Tournaments including The Cincinnati Adult Championship (The Met), weekly social events, Junior Fun Camps and instruction led by USPTA Professionals and many other enriching tennis activities for the entire family. The LTC is the only public facility in the greater Cincinnati metroplex that offers hardtru clay court play.
2016 SEASONAL TENNIS MEMBERSHIP includes:
- Individual membership is $195.
- Family membership (two or more) $295.
- Unlimited court usage at the Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken
- Up to (2) Ladder League participation fees, a $290 value
- (1) USTA LTC Adult Tournament participation fee, , a value of $50+ depending on the tournament*
Pay as you go court-time is another play option. Court time is $10/hr. for hard court or $16/hr. for clay court play. Alternatively a Seasonal Tennis Membership is available with pricing and benefits outlined below.
* Register for ladder league play online. Online enrollment is limited to (1) league. If you would like to play in an additional league, email Jim Goldman, Director of Tennis at firstname.lastname@example.org who will manually enroll you in a second Ladder League of your choice.
The official staffed season is from April 23, 2016 until October 8, 2016. Hard court play is available year round, weather permitting. Tennis Center building hours of operation are generally 9:00am to 9:00pm during the peak summer period. Hours may vary based on early and late season conditions, weather and general Tennis Center activity level. Playing times may be limited during some tournament timeframes such as the July Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.
*Tournament entry excludes the Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.