The Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken (LTC) with it's 8 Clay Courts and 8 Hard Courts (16 Total) provides many wonderful tennis activities to match your needs, interest and skill level. Recognized as the 2003 National Public Facility of the Year by the USTA, LTC is home to popular city wide ladder leagues for three different levels of play, 12 USTA Adult and Junior Tournaments including The Area Junior Qualifier and The Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met, social events, an active Junior camps and instructional programs for Adults and many other great tennis activities for the entire family. All are welcome to play at the Lindner Tennis Center.
2014 SEASONAL TENNIS MEMBERSHIP includes:
- Individual membership is $175.
- Family membership (two or more) $250.
- Unlimited court usage at the Lindner Tennis Center at Lunken
- Up to (2) Ladder League participation fee , a $180 value
- (1) USTA LTC Adult Tournament participation fee, , a value ranging from $50 - $100 depending on the tournament*
SAVE TREES BY GOING PAPERLESS AND JOINING AS A SEASONAL MEMBER ONLINE:
Go to "Upcoming Events" tab on the home page. The last of many events scheduled at LTC during 2014 is for "Seasonal Membership". Register online and pay via secured PayPal process.*
Pay as you go court-time is another play option. Court time is $10/hr. for hard court or $12/hr. for clay court play. Alternatively a Seasonal Tennis Membership is available with pricing and benefits outlined below.
* If you would like to play in up to (2) ladder leagues, email Jim Goldman, Director of Tennis at email@example.com who will manually enroll you in the Ladder League(s) of your choice.
THE SEASON is from April 14, 2014 until April 17, 2015 with Clay Court play availability until October 12, 2014. Hard court play is available year round weather permitting. Tennis Center building hours of operation are generally 9:00am to 9:00pm during the peak summer timeframe although may vary based on early and late season conditions, weather and general Tennis Center activity level. Playing times may be limited during some tournament timeframes such as the July Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.
*Tournament entry excludes the Thomas E. Price Cincinnati Met Tournament.